“Hi, we’re the Chapman sisters, makeup artists, vloggers, bloggers, beauty bootcamp instructors, moms, and more! As professional makeup artists, we know great artistry is only as good as your techniques and tools. We’re thrilled to have teamed up with Real Techniques to bring women high-tech tools that deliver high-definition results, alongside tutorials packed with techniques you can use to boost your look.
This website is a place for us to share our knowledge and hopefully inspire you to create great makeup looks. We love hearing what you have to say, so comment here on the site or get in touch on Twitter or Facebook!”
Sisters Sam and Nic Chapman are the stars of the UK’s No. 1 YouTube beauty channel, Pixiwoo. The sisters have a combined 30 years of experience, both starting their careers as makeup artists soon after their sixteenth birthdays, working countless fashion shows, red carpets, editorials and collaborating with some of the top fashion photographers and magazines in the world. In 2008, Sam and Nic launched the Pixiwoo YouTube channel where they offer tips, tutorials and advice to women around the world on how to achieve the best and hottest looks. Sam and Nic live outside of London, England. Both sisters have two children.
About The Line
Designed with pro makeup artists Sam & Nic Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever:
Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes and the perfect finish like a pro.
- Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
- Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
About The Brush
- Ultra-plush taklon bristles for high-definition results
- Extended aluminum ferrules for light, easy use
- Brush names for quick reference
- Self-standing bases* for countertop display
- Panoramic brush cases included with sets for travel or display